Photoshop HW 2

 


    I think it would be difficult to photoshop myself into this image from Kirby Jenner's Instagram because of the lighting and shadows that would have to be recreated. However, it seems easier to replace Kirby in this image because there are no harsh shadows on him, and the lighting is relatively even.


    This image from Average Rob's Instagram gave me the idea to photoshop myself into a scene from Spongebob for the "Somewhere" project. I think it would be fun and a little challenging to make myself blend into a cartoon environment.


    This set of photos from the Photoshop troll James Fridman is funny because the photographer requested for his girlfriend's eyes to be edited shut in the photo. While still abiding by this request, the result was definitely a twist on what was actually desired.


    This illusion from boredpanda.com looks fun to recreate. A unique effect appears on the subject's face using only a basket and strategically placed lighting.


Comments

Popular Posts